meeting and SPARC workstation

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 14:54:30 EDT 2002

I should be able to make it but with the way that work has been, I'm going
to be pretty baked so trying to think too hard is going to hurt...

Since the Sparcstation seems to be out for this one, what do folks want to
cover?  Pick a topic and I'll bet that someone in the group can do it.

I could even be persuaded to talk about the Mandrake 9.0 130Meg install
that I did to support a Shorewall firewall with DNAT...

Cheers!

Bob
--- JJ Neff <jjneff at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I cannot attend this Sunday (as stated in my original post about the SPARC
> workstation) since everyone wants to stick to the 3rd sunday this month I
> will
> try to have the SPARC machine ready for Novemeber (but will need some people
> do a demo with the box since I am very new to it myslef - Darin P or Bob M.?)
>
> I've downloaded all the Solaris 9 CDs but havent installed anything yet...
>
> I hope you all enjoy this SUnday though.
>
> JJN

> http://faith.yahoo.com

=====
Bob Meyer