meeting and SPARC workstation

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 14:45:23 EDT 2002

I cannot attend this Sunday (as stated in my original post about the SPARC
workstation) since everyone wants to stick to the 3rd sunday this month I will
try to have the SPARC machine ready for Novemeber (but will need some people to
do a demo with the box since I am very new to it myslef - Darin P or Bob M.?)

I've downloaded all the Solaris 9 CDs but havent installed anything yet...

I hope you all enjoy this SUnday though.

JJN