NFS Issue

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue Oct 15 15:19:05 EDT 2002

ok I have the opposite Newer NFS server, old clients. I'm gonna build a
new kernel and upgrade NFS packages off hours. Then I should be able to do
version 3. V2 is supposed to be quicker (async), so even when it's patched
I'll prob. force v2 anyways.  Right now I have it doing a smbmount, so
that my oracle export will run in a timely fashion until I can reboot the
box (on the weekend).

Thanks for the info.
Justin