For all you squirrelmail buffs.

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Oct 10 15:31:01 EDT 2002

Running UW imap, only one imap server,  should have plenty of xinet
processes, got it set to 150 for 15 users. hmmmm.... From /etc/xinetd.conf

defaults
{
        instances               = 150
        log_type                = SYSLOG authpriv
        log_on_success          = HOST PID
        log_on_failure          = HOST
        cps                     = 100 1
}

includedir /etc/xinetd.d

I have the cps set pretty high though just in case...

Justin