RedHat 8.0

peter pvant67 at wnyip.net
Sun Oct 6 21:51:40 EDT 2002

Have you tried the CodeWeaver's Wine or Crossover Office plugins? I
purchased a copy online at http://www.codeweavers.com and have been
quite happy with it since. In case nobody was aware, CodeWeavers
produces a commercially supported environment that runs 32-bit Windows
programs (including Windows itself) under linux, without emulation or
rebooting. Wine is always available like any other linux program,
(http://www.winehq.com) but the CodeWeaver's version is especially well
put together.

The only other suggestions I can possibly offer are these: Contribute
the desired features to the GnuCash project. Also, I do most of my
banking online inside of mozilla without much trouble.

Hope this helps, it's an interesting question you have. If anyone knows
a better way, then by all means please speak up.
--
"Truly, if Te is strong in one, all one needs to do is sit on one's ass,
and the corpse of one's enemy shall be carried past shortly."