Purge Old Files Script

Darin Perusich darinper at cognigencorp.com
Tue Oct 1 14:42:13 EDT 2002

one thing that you might find interesting is rsync these files daily, or
multiple times daily to another server. this really saves on restore
time when joe luser accidently deletes a file. we've setup multiple
levels of rsync here, this way we can to back and get files that are a
few days old and if they dont' exist then we go to tape.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com