mail website

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Tue Nov 26 11:43:24 EST 2002

  PostNuke I've played with.  PostNuke, is as you mentioned, more security
minded, as well as being less memory and mysql intensive.  I've used it on
my own site until I figured it was overkill for a hobby site.  PostNuke
has many abilities and benefits like message forums and user profiles,
just as PHPnuke, but with what I feel has a performance boost.

  Postnuke has my vote.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32, /* Tony Evans aka "John Seth" */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72   /*  Linux/Web Implementation  */