[Fwd: Re: Email?]

Darin Perusich darinper at cognigencorp.com
Tue Nov 19 09:30:12 EST 2002

thanks for resending peter.

i can't control the amount of time it takes for email to travel from
the systems at cognigen to the destination address. the nflug mail and web
server site on a t1 on uunet's backbone.

majordomo does not provide an easy method for changing the email address
that you've subscribed with. the method for doing this is to unsubscribe
the current address and then subscribe with the new address. i have
changed or removed addresses from the list in the past, but this was
done under special circumstances and not something that i want to get
into the habit of doing.

i agree strongly that the website needs revamping and that it should be
updated more frequently. when the site was first put up jjneff and i
redesigned it and where making an effort to keep it updated. like
everyone i've have alot of stuff going on and updating the site isn't
high on my list. i'd gladly hand that off to someone else. the only
problem here is that we currently do not allow connections to this
machines from outside our network. i'm sure that i can make arrangements
to allow ssh/sftp connections to this system for whoever takes over
maintaining the site. or we could setup an ssl site which allows for
someone to update content, phpnuke or something like that.

darinper at cognigencorp.com