lilo

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Nov 10 12:18:27 EST 2002

Glad to help. Someone on here tipped me off to the fact that in RedHat 8
you only need to add a .fonts directory in your ~ and it picks up
whatever fonts are in there. That was a great help to me because I
couldn't for the life of me figure it out and there was no mention of
this at all in the RedHat pdf doc's that I downloaded to try and figure
it out. But someone on here (sorry can't remember who it was, maybe
Justin?) pointed me in the right direction and even gave me this link
http://www.all4linux.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=115 That was a great help.
Nice to see that this list works as it should !