mandrake 9.0 questions ?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Nov 6 04:00:47 EST 2002

Most of your configs you can do "guiwise" in the control panel of
Mandrake. It actually has some very good and useful tools in there,
which is a far cry from the RedHat one. You should be able to take care
of all your configs in there, maybe to the extent of fixing your boot
problem, of which I have never seen or heard of that one.