Squirrelmail PHP

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Fri Nov 8 09:45:52 EST 2002

I'm running Squirrelmail 1.2.9 on Redhat 8.0 PHP 4.2.2 when I try and
attach a file over 500KB I get: Document contains no data or I hit the add
button and nothing happens. PHP setup:

post_max_size = 128M
; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.
file_uploads = On

; Temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not
; specified).
upload_tmp_dir = /tmp

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 128M

Set high for testing puropses. But I get this is error-log

Requested content-length of 694946 is larger than the configured limit of
524288, referer:

I have no idea where its getting the 524288 from maybe apache?

Justin
Justin Bennett
Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer
Network Administrator