Samba Printing Problems

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue Nov 5 15:43:23 EST 2002

I just set it up, 'works for me' I love giving that answer to some people
here, anyways :) The Access Denied Unable to Connect, is normal W2k always
says that with samba (my experience anyways) even if its working ok. Does
it print from other clients just not 2k?

Justin Bennett
Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer
Network Administrator
Dynabrade Inc.