Appletalk linux

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Fri Nov 1 16:57:25 EST 2002

I've got appletalk running on Linux, It's working fine so far, I'm trying
to setup OS 9 to mount the drives at startup, after a lot of fiddleing I
got OS X to smbmount drives at startup (the startup scripts for os x are a
little tricky). I can mount the drives via appletalk from a os 9 box I've
made aliases and put them in the startup folder, however only 2 mount at
startup, when I click the alises in the startup folder they just bring up
one of the other 2 shares mapped. I'll map all 4 from scratch and it will
be fine, I create aliases, check the aliases they point to the right
drive, put them in startup, reboot. Then graphics and photos map, the
users home and scratch do not, i click the alias they both open the
graphics drive thats mapped. Any ideas how else I could map these at
startup in OS 9?

thanks
Justin

Justin Bennett