meeting

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Thu May 30 20:35:44 EDT 2002

On 20 May 2002, at 6:40, Robert Meyer wrote:

> If there's time, after the install. I'd like to have a shot at possibly
> answering
> some questions and demonstrating printer setups and a couple of
> other things.  We could use the installed machine for this since it
> will be a totally clean machine so there will be no surprises.

Got to the MAY meeting late, and forgot to ask if it was discussed.
Are we planning for the 16th ? I realize it's not a religious holiday,
but I expect many of the members have or are fathers.
I have a shipload of questions about sound, video [OpenGL?],
modems, games [none of the linux games from the rpms work, but
I did get Open Universe going] , and printer setup ,and I don't want
to miss the install presentation.

Scott

Registered Linux User 261118