Legacy Parts

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Thu May 30 20:35:44 EDT 2002

On 20 May 2002, at 15:04, Ronald Maggio wrote, in part:

[EDIT]
 ...  or start up some kind of trading post here on the list for
people who have a buy or sell list to offer other members.
Just a thought? Also we can advertise somehow or someway
to the public as to somewhere to sell or trade your stuff since
legacy equipment is getting as hard to find as a hen's teeth.

Not sure how this would work, because I know ZERO about web
design, but possibly a page on the NFLUG website and a ma---
domo for the messaging ?

My brother raises chickens-
hen's teeth I might actually be able to get !  :-)

Scott

Registered Linux User 261118