Libretto 100CT

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu May 30 10:55:35 EDT 2002

Hello Everyone,
	I've got a little bit of a favor to ask. Since we're all pretty local,
I have a libretto 100Ct, it's a tiny little laptop, no CD or floppy
they're all external. However I don't have a CD or Floppy for it, and
it's some kind of PCMCIA floppy. It's like $99 to order. What I want to
do is put redhat on it and make it a little networked MP3 player,
however I need a floppy or CD to boot with. Does anyone have this laptop
or a similar model that would let me borrow a cd or floppy (can do net
install), I only need it for the install....

Justin

Justin Bennett
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Network Administrator
Dynabrade Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr
Clarence, NY 14031
716-631-0100 ext 215

dangerous content by Dynabrade using MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.