meeting

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 09:40:27 EDT 2002

--- Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:
> Thanks Ron,
>   Ok then, I will plan on it for the next meeting if that is ok with
> everyone. I just haven't had the time lately to prepare anything. I will
> do an installation with a software modem, if we have internet, show how
> to install LimeWire with Java (very cool) and even install a tv tuner
> card, Bob Meyer really gets a kick out of those (they do rock!). If
> people would like for me to do this at the next meeting, I will prepare,
> please voice up people.

If there's time, after the install. I'd like to have a shot at possibly
answering
some questions and demonstrating printer setups and a couple of
other things.  We could use the installed machine for this since it
will be a totally clean machine so there will be no surprises.

Cheers!

Bob

=====
Bob Meyer