meeting

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 19 07:49:00 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "S. Lawton" <green_man at bluefrognet.net>
To: <nflug at nflug.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: meeting

On 18 May 2002, at 9:25, Cyber Source wrote:

> I regretfully have to miss tomorrow's meeting as some work and vehicle
> emergencies have popped up. I really haven't had time to prepare stuff
> for the installation presentation and there seemed to be a lack of
> interest on this as far as feedback from everyone. I would like to
> slate it for the next meeting if there is still an interest.

Too bad, I was really looking forward to it. I was preparing a list of
questions about installs, reinstalls with Windows, softmodems,
etc.

Possible conflict next month - my calendar says the 3rd SUN
[16 JUN 02] is Father's Day. Not a problem for me personally, but
we might as well start discussing it.

Here's a pitch:
Linux - it's better than a necktie !

       Slàinte,
       Scott

I think nothing but a major holiday has anything to do with canceling or
rescheduling a meeting. If we had to cancel a meeting date because of it
landing on every holiday we would never have a meeting. Take a look at the
calendar every time you turn around its some dam holiday. I think all these
dumb celebrations should not even be a question as to weather to schedule a
meeting on that day. The only time a meeting should be rescheduled is when
it lands on like I said a major holiday. ie: Thanksgiving, Christmas, or
Easter. My two cents worth.

Ron:)