meeting

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Sat May 18 19:52:55 EDT 2002

On 18 May 2002, at 9:25, Cyber Source wrote:

> I regretfully have to miss tomorrow's meeting as some work and vehicle
> emergencies have popped up. I really haven't had time to prepare stuff
> for the installation presentation and there seemed to be a lack of
> interest on this as far as feedback from everyone. I would like to
> slate it for the next meeting if there is still an interest.

Too bad, I was really looking forward to it. I was preparing a list of
questions about installs, reinstalls with Windows, softmodems,
etc.

Possible conflict next month - my calendar says the 3rd SUN
[16 JUN 02] is Father's Day. Not a problem for me personally, but
we might as well start discussing it.

Here's a pitch:
Linux - it's better than a necktie !

       Slàinte,