meeting

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat May 18 09:25:02 EDT 2002

<x-html>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I regretfully have to miss tomorrow's meeting as some work and vehicle emergencies have popped up. I really haven't had time to prepare stuff for the installation presentation and there seemed to be a lack of interest on this as far as feedback from everyone. I would like to slate it for the next meeting if there is still an interest.
<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

</BODY>