Samba 2.2.4 Question

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Thu May 16 12:06:33 EDT 2002

Justin,

I think the group doesn't have the Samba experience for this one.  I'm using
2.0.7 at work, have 2.2.4 built, but not installed.  My setup is far less
complex, too.  The good news is that when I posted questions to the Samba mailing
list, the responses were quick and accurate!

I know this doesn't help, but you're not being ignored.
-Greg