Email Encryption

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Mon May 13 13:21:23 EDT 2002

since your running on windows i would recommend using pgp. it's the most
widely used method for encrypting messages, depending on the email
client your using there are plugins to encrypt on the fly. i first used
pgp with eudora about 5 years ago and was very happy. once gpg came out
i of course switched to gpg. gpg has plugins for a ton of apps, check
out the frontends at gnupg.org.

current users of pgp might be concerned that there current
public/private keys will be garbage. this is not the case. the process
to convert your pgp key's to gpg key's is documented.

good luck.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator