Topic for next meeting

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu May 9 13:31:37 EDT 2002

I know the next meeting is the 19th, what time? The new redhat 7.3
release is also out, I can burn some disks and bring them on that Sunday
if anyone is interested, there were some people who asked about getting
them. Its a few weeks away and there may be no point everyone may have
it by then, just an idea.

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 11:52, Cyber Source wrote:
> Hello All,
>   Don't know if we have a topic for the next meeting but as I was
> talking with Bob Meyer last night on the phone, he suggested that I do a
> demonstration of a Mandrake 8.2 install and further to show how to
> install a software modem (as this has been a hot subject on here) Any
> thoughts?
> p.s. It would be great if we could get that digital projector back again
> as well if we are to do this one.

Justin Bennett
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Network Administrator