Topic for next meeting

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu May 9 11:52:04 EDT 2002

<x-html>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hello All,
<BR>
&nbsp; Don't know if we have a topic for the next meeting but as I was talking with Bob Meyer last night on the phone, he suggested that I do a demonstration of a Mandrake 8.2 install and further to show how to install a software modem (as this has been a hot subject on here) Any thoughts?
<BR>
p.s. It would be great if we could get that digital projector back again as well if we are to do this one.
<BR>

<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>