Modems

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 19:46:18 EDT 2002

No , just reading too many things at one time... :-)

Was downloading Debian iso at same time,  Gonna use Debian at work again.  Want
to give Debian a crac at workign through the M$ Proxy , apt-get works very well
with http_proxy but I can no longer get wget to work with wgetrc.  I think
upgrading to Win2K proxy server hurt me.

However, FTP in a web browser works in KDE3 from behind a M$ Proxy!

This was a huge surprise....

JJN