Samba

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Fri May 3 07:31:49 EDT 2002

I am running Samba server dual boot with windoze 2000 with Redhat 7.1 now because for the 5th time my Redhat 7.2 keeps crashing. I think I have a bad distro. Every once in awhile my nmbd daemon stops running. How can I restart it? When I use the command /etc/init.d/smb both say ok but when I look in SWAT its not running. The only one running is smbd daemon. Can anyone explain what I am doing wrong . I do test parm everything is fine I restart xinet.d its fine.