Midi

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Mar 22 18:49:29 EST 2002

> I'm playing around trying to get midi to work under Mandrake 8.1 with a
> creative labs sound blaster Live platinum.  I can't seem to find much
> relevant documentation.  Anyone have any input?

What are you trying to accomplish with MIDI?  Playing Midi files, or
something more advanced, like keyboard input & what not?

Creative Labs offers limited open source support for their linux drivers.
Check this page out:

ftp://opensource.creative.com/pub/doc/live_faq.html

It should give you a head start with your sound card & Midi adventure :)

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me