your mail

Joe Bielli jbielli at netsos.com
Fri Mar 22 17:13:59 EST 2002

I agree.. vnc works fantastic, even for connecting to windows PC's from
linux (blah.. of course you need to have your separate windows XP
license with you, as you are not allowed to connect to an XP computer
and view the GUI without using 'remote desktop' or 'msn messenger'
according to Microsoft licensing).. an interesting read:)

http://screaming-penguin.com/main.php?storyid=2244

Joe