April's meeting place

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 16:59:27 EST 2002

I don't know that ECC South would be a good choice during the Fall and Winter
on Sundays, due to the fact that there are 8 home games that will coincide with
our meetings.  Anyone that has tried to drive through that area before or after
a game, knows what I mean.  If we change the meeting day, the location would be
ideal for me because I live in Depew (about 10 minutes away).

Cheers!

Bob

=====
Bob Meyer