CD-RW's Drive Problems.

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at localnet.com
Thu Mar 14 04:37:37 EST 2002

I agree totally. No IDE here. My kids machines have it though and I
won't change a thing on their's. Afraid of Ron's type of trouble. My
server and workstation both have scsi. The server has 4 drives (all
18.2g) and a CDROM drive. Workstation has 2 drives (9.1g ea.), a CD-R
and a DVD drive.
Like you said scsi ROCKS!
Bob