Older cptrs

Charles Rishel chaz03 at localnet.com
Thu Mar 7 23:08:41 EST 2002

You know, one of these days I am gonna have to burn a vacation day and make
a meeting..

Heck, I got spare floppy drive and we could setup a coyote
firewall/router.  I setup mine and it rocks.. virtually forget that its
there most of the time.  That is until I tried to Xfer a file in Mirc LOL..
then I had to redo my port forwarding scripts to redirect the ports for my
machine.  Did get it accomplished though.. working fine now.

Sounds to me like that would be a great use for those machines... I did
mine with my first "real" computer.. Micron 166Mhz.. now has a 133 Intel
proc in it though..
I say my first "real" computer, cuz my first computer was the TRS80
COCOII.. was more of a glorified keyboard.. but worked for programming in
basic real nicely... till I turned it off that is.. see, had no tape
drive.. but DID buy a modem for it.. LOL

Chaz®