Mandrake?

Tom Morgan orcaswest at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 7 18:49:00 EST 2002

I don't know if this will help but my company is presently using a cluster
box. Compaq cl380. We are not a big company however we are using a homemade
web app that is mission critical to our company.  It has a raid array that
is shared by 2 nodes. We use  a heartbeat software called lifekeeper that
will detect if the active server goes down, if this happens it unmounts
everything on node 1 and mounts it all on node 2. When I tested this it took
approx 2 mins. Anyway that's my take on the cluster boxes.

Tom