Stuff for meeting.

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 11:26:26 EST 2002

Well, with all of the other insanity and things going on this month, looks like
we're going to meet this Sunday (March 10) at 1:00PM.  I suspect that some
folks will arrive around 11:00 for a quake fragfest before the meeting.  Don't
panic if no one is there right at 11:00 'cuz it's kind of a loose time frame.

We'll be in the Georgian Room which is on the Mezzanine.

This month's lecture will be the Linux/Unix filesystem, permissions and other
such stuff.

Cheers!

Bob