Teaching aids for the meeting

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 00:08:25 EST 2002

I'm still in desperate need for some kind of teaching aids for the meeting.
The most desired item is a computer style projector with a screen so that I can
display the things that I'm talking about in real time.  If we can't get one of
those, an overhead projector with a screen could work.  Lowest on the list but
still viable is a whiteboard with markers.  I really want to avoid getting
everyone crammed around a screen while I try to talk.  You see I don't like
having an audience at my back 'cuz you're never sure what they might throw at
you... :-)

Can anyone offer up anything that can be used?

Thanks...

Bob

=====
Bob Meyer