Quick samba question

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Thu Jun 27 20:04:31 EDT 2002

Yeah, I usually do, too.  But it installed w/ 2.2.5, (I forgot you needed
to turn it off) and I was curious.  Looks pretty good w/ Lynx, and it was
useful exactly for the reload.  I doubt I'll use it for really serious config
stuff.  Nothing beats "vi (or favorite editor) smb.conf"! ;-)  Besides, I
usually have the O'Reilly Samba book open in Lynx on another
console for quick reference...  Simply self-defense for a Samba user!
;-)

-Greg