VI ????

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Jun 26 22:05:18 EDT 2002

If your question is, can you put 133mhz "RAM" in, you should be able to
as RAM is backwards compatible, However, the older motherboards were
much more picky when it came to things like Ram being
registered/unregistered or buffered/unbuffered, Packard Hell's, Dell's
and Compaq's were known for that picky ram crap. Also for note, P1
boards (socket 7's) typically maxed out at 233mhz (clocking
capabilities).