Slackware 8.1 is released!!

Todd Wirth todd at phyberoptiks.net
Mon Jun 24 18:37:56 EDT 2002

Greg,

Just downloaded the ISO myself this weekend. I must say Patrick does a good
job. I installed on a spare hard drive just to see if it's worth upgrading--
I think I will. I can't remember what site I eventually got it from but I
know what you mean about the sites being full.

Another happy Slacker :P
-- Todd