Show and Tell

Joseph Lukasiewicz jlukasiewicz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 09:42:17 EDT 2002

 Ron,
does this mean you got it working?  If not - do you have a copy of the compaq JUMPSTART CD? I could burn you a copy.
I picked up a used SCSI hard drive and plugged it into the onboard SCSI controller and by using a combination of RH & Debian I managed to get that hard drive loaded... Too bad the drive is too small to do the job full time but it is a start (I think it's about 500 MB - no markings I need to research).  Sadly late yesterday I got a message that one of the processors in the machine is acting up - I need to get under the covers to clean it out, hopefully it is just dirt and not some perm damage.
Joe Lukasiewicz
  Ronald Maggio <r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net> wrote: Look out he's bring the DEC Alpha with him for show and tell at noon so all he needs is a little space roughly three feet of desktop. See ya:)Ronald V. Maggio
Have Screwdriver Will Travel
Computer Repair Service
P.O. Box 186
Spring Brook, New York. 14140-0186