MegaRaid 1600

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Sat Jun 22 11:20:40 EDT 2002

Yeah, las time this happened, I replaced the drive, brought it back
online and tried to rebuild it from the good disk mirror. Then both
disks were blank afterwards. Wondering if there were any tricks. I may
have just screwed it up.  What I'm going to do is take out the good
disk, and put in 2 new 18gb drives, theres 2 9gbs now their 5 years old
or so, I can't find a spare to replace the bad. Create a fresh mirror
with the 18s. Copy the files over.

Thanks