Red Hat Question

Tim Makai gmat at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 20 23:09:53 EDT 2002

If I am not mistaken you can configure webmin so that you may be able to
access that machine via another networked computer.  Of course you have
to have networking somewhat hashed out.  So you would just open up a
browser on the network point it to http://ip-of-server:900 ,if that is
the right port number.

I could be wrong on this but webmin is supposed to be the bomb like
that.
Tim Makai