Mozilla 1.0

Robert Romito robromito at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 17 15:07:31 EDT 2002

I used the mozilla installer build to upgrade from RC 1 to RC 2 and from
RC 2 to RC 3 without needing to unistall the old versions.  I did not
run into any problems.  However, I haven't tried version 1.0 yet.  I'd
presume that it should work if you installed it in the same directory as
your old version of mozilla, but it is a presumption.

--
Robert M. Romito
robromito at adelphia.net
(716) 838-9113