Libretto 100CT

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Jun 13 21:20:55 EDT 2002

I think so, but I was able to remove the drive, put it in a PC with dos on it,
via an adapter I had, created a 50 MB FAT partition, copied dos over, installed
the dos install loader for a net install (on redhat cd under dosutils), and ran
a network install from a NFS server, and got it to load. Was a task but it
works. I got redhat 7.3 installed and runs great. It runs XMMS hooked to a
network and plays mp3s through my stereo...

Thanks Anyways!

Justin