Meeting Date Vote

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jun 13 10:23:54 EDT 2002

Let's do a vote, everyone respond with either a yea or nay for this
weekend, nay's will mean the 23rd and yea's will mean the 16th. I will
keep track and tally it as I was the one suppose to do the installation
demo for this meeting. Mine personally would be a nay. Let's hear from
everyone!

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 09:04, Justin Bennett wrote:

    I was hoping for the 23rd, don't think I can make this week....

    On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 08:53, Robert Meyer wrote:
    > That's a very good question.  I would like to have it next Sunday but
    > whatever the group wants to do is fine with me.
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > Bob
    > --- colszewski at adelphia.net wrote:
    > > Can someone tell me if the meeting is on for this Sunday?????
    > >

    > > Thanks,
    > > Chet
    > >

    > =====
    > Bob Meyer
    > Knightwing Communications, Inc.
    > 36 Cayuga Blvd
    > Depew, NY 14043
    > Phone: 716-308-8931 or 716-681-0076
    > Meyer_RM at Yahoo.com

    > http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    >
    > --
    > dangerous content by Dynabrade using Mailscanner,
    > and is believed to be clean.
    Justin Bennett
    Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer
    Network Administrator