Mandrake 8.1 Requirements

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 19:53:21 EDT 2002

As keepers of old laptops running Mandrake inthe past the laptops Bob and I
were using were roughly Pentium 100+ and only about 2 Gb of space or less.  THe
memory was only 16Mb on some and you will get a warning when installing that
there isn't enough memory.  You can usually install a low graphic install with
very little memory and very bad video but liek Bob said not many powerful apps
are going to run and space willalways be a concern.

JJN