Old Equipment and Stuff

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Mon Jun 10 11:18:58 EDT 2002

A couple of things, this will be my first meeting (if I can make it),
what time does it start? I'm hoping to get a little more involved in
actually helping with some stuff.

	I've got some older equipment some AMD 450s in an all in one board,
something similar to the M748 mentioned not sure of the model. Some old
PI/PII stuff. Do you guys need donations of any of this stuff? I'm
constantly being told to clean the basement up, getting rid of some of
this stuff would go a long way. Who would I talk to about that?

	Does anyone need any CDs? I have the latest mandrake, and Redhat, as
well as Redmond Linux, a couple people asked me to burn CDs for them,
and I have. If anyone wants me to burn copies for the meeting I can.
Just let me know.

Justin

Justin Bennett
Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer