The meeting

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sat Jun 8 23:01:58 EDT 2002

If you're going to stick with a 6.x release, then might I suggest RedHat
6.2?  For some time, I considered 6.2 more stable than 7.0 & 7.1.  I've
had good luck with Redhat 6.2 & 7.2.  With 6.2, you'll be using a 2.2.
kernel (part of the default install, whereas 7.2 will give you the 2.4
kernel.

> I have an old 486 pc....I am think of trying an
> experimental install(my first of linux...before i
> start working with my main pcs) I am going to install
> red hat 6.0 anyone with any experience with this
> version or with red hat release?

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me