(a certain cable conglomerate)

Anthony Falsone afalsone at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jun 6 03:09:33 EDT 2002

	Stay away from the purple micro-dot errrr I mean Adelphia mail,
It's pretty bad.
	It's pretty bad when my desk rumbles because I'm 20 feet over
the freakin' head end and my mail is down.
	Dege, I can't verify your claim. In fact I'd go as far as highly
doubting it but I wouldn't go as far as wagering my highly coveted
employee stock purchase plan on it. Adelphia's server farms are
completely infested with spam and Klez. The Klez is clearing up but the
spam levels are higher than I've ever seen. It's really a global problem
but Adelphia's late to the game as far as installing anti-spam software
that works. They don't want to offend innocent domains. There's no
grease in the chain of command.
	Are any of my bosses in this group? I'll be waiting for the tap
on the shoulder tomorrow. Ahem, Mr. Falsone, why don't you come with me.
Ahhh!
	OK, stay away from the mail

	-Anthony