The Non-Meeting

Joseph Lukasiewicz jlukasiewicz at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 09:29:41 EDT 2002

 Ron,
I was wondering, I did not see much traffic via e-mail over the past few days sooo...I checked the web site and the last thing on there was a note about April...Who does the updates there?
I could use a hand with some Apache stuff.  Basically the Alpha is bootable to a # prompt - no xwindows intereface... I'm not sure if the wrong video card or monitor was chosen but nothing ever came up. I do have a mouse cursor that moves, and when I do an ls  some of the items are in different colors... Since you have Red Hat experience on Alpha perhaps you could offer a suggestion (or even a good Apache Book to work with - at $40+ a pop at Boarders I'd like to make sure the $ was well spent).
Joe Lukasiewicz
  Ronald Maggio <r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net> wrote: Well we thought there was a meeting at least a few of us did. This assumption was take due to the fact that no mention was made to the contrary stating that we shall officially tell everyone that NFLUG is not meeting for the months of July and August and will resume the normally scheduled meetings.  Meetings are the third Sunday of each month unless otherwise notified via this e-mail list. the next meeting is September the 15th to be exact. So the whopping total of six of us (three that came with computers)  had coffee and chatted for roughly two hours. So now that we are to assume this unofficial (I hope that this meets everyones approval) posting by yours truly of the summer recess and the next meeting is Sunday September the Fifteenth from 1pm to 4pm at:  Computer Sos
1505 Cleveland Dr, Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Phone: (716) 635-0086 ((Gamers :) start at 11am and end at 1pm when the meeting starts.)) The map (web link) below is of how to find the meeting place:
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=10740040&ck=4249371781&tab=B2C&city=Buffalo&state=NY&country=us&msa=1280&slt=42.886238&sln=-78.878891&cs=4&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0 Ronald V. Maggio
Have Screwdriver Will Travel
Computer Repair Service
P.O. Box 186
Spring Brook, New York. 14140-0186