Any one using squirrelmail?

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Jul 3 10:01:56 EDT 2002

i've been using squirrelmail for about 6 months or so and i'd recommend
it over any of the other webmail clients that i've tested. look at the
vlogin (virtual host) plugin for multiple server logins. you could
always setup webmail for each of your imap server. it's more
administartion but i haven't had to touch my squirrelmail installation
since i did the initial configuration. squirrelmail version 2.0 will
have better support for multiple domains.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com