routing/DNS

Kevin E. Glosser keg at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 26 00:47:16 EST 2002

Losing sync has nothing to do with a cable modem router.

It is also something that rarely occurs anymore. The newer modems are
much better at holding it. When it happens to me now, its usually for a
few seconds at most.

I've never found a good source for a technical explanation of cable
modems. I've never searched hard for one either, but I'm sure it would
be an interesting read. If anyone comes across one, please post it. :)

Hi Carl!

KEG